The Volkswagen Touareg DRIVE special version joins the model lineup.
Its standard equipment includes the trailer maneuvering system, Adaptive Cruise Control, off-road package and air suspension.
There are three engine choices: a couple of V6 turbo diesels and one V6 turbo gasoline (petrol) TSI.
The manufacturer’s suggested retail price of the VW Touareg DRIVE with V6 TDI 231 hp (170 kW) is €64,140.
The version with V6 TDI 286 hp (210 kW) costs €67,870, the Touareg DRIVE V6 TSI 340 hp (250 kW) is priced at €67,515.
All prices are for the German market.
The carmaker composed the equipment in a way to suit long-distance trips, both private and business. The luggage compartment is up to 1,800 liters. The SUV is a good towing vehicle able to cope with weights up to 3,500 kg (7,716 lbs).
The Touareg DRIVE’s extensive standard equipment provides all for safety and confort. It includes:
- Trailer Assist
- Electric folding mounting bracket
- App Connect and Volkswagen Media Control for smartphones and tablets
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with speed limiter
- Connectivity package including mobile phone interface
- Silver anodized roof railing
- Luggage management system
- Boot lid with electric opening and closing
- Vienna leather package
- Light and Sight package
- Air suspension with automatic self-leveling suspension
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Off-road package with off-road program and 90-liter tank.