The fifth-generation Toyota Supra has acquired a new offspring developed by the Gazoo Racing team.
The Toyota GR Supra A91-CF Edition will be available only in North America in a limited run of 600 units.
The car takes 382 horsepower from a turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six engine. It speeds up from a standstill to 60 mph in just 3.9 seconds and takes the performance formula even further with multiple carbon-fiber elements. Hence the “CF” in the model’s name.
- Balanced handling,
- G-force generating power
- Bold, functional carbon fiber body kit
- Duckbill rear spoiler
- Special edition forged 19-inch matte-black wheels
- Red calipers with Toyota Supra logo
- Distinctive red and black Alcantara/leather interior with unique stitching details
- Complimentary one-year membership to the National Auto Sport Association, including the high-performance driving event with expert instruction
Toyota will unveil the GR Supra A91-CF Edition pricing in the coming months. The vehicle will arrive at dealerships in the fall of 2021.
Leave a Reply