The outgoing year brought a lot of interesting premieres in the car market. We’ve made a little rating of the best, in our opinion, seven-seat models, which debuted in 2018.
5. Seat Tarraco. The crossover has a comfortable, practical and very spacious interior. Children and adults of medium height can travel with comfort on the third-row seats. When they are not used, these seats are folded into the floor and create a spacious trunk. The Tarraco has both four- and two-wheel-drive versions.
4. Hyundai Palisade. The company unveiled its new flagship three-row crossover at the Los Angeles Auto Show in 2018. Experts note a large space in the second and third rows in combination with a big cargo area and flexibility of transformation. The Hyundai Palisade will be manufactured in Ulsan, South Korea, and available at dealerships in the United States in the summer of 2019.
3. Ford Transit Connect Wagon. In addition to a comfortable seven-seat cabin, the new minivan received standard automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection, adaptive cruise control, a blind spot monitoring system with a cross-traffic warning system.
2. New Citroen Berlingo. The third generation of the successful model has maintained the reputation of one of the best family cars for outdoor activities. The minivan features a comfortable interior layout, a multifunctional roof, 28 storage spaces for all sorts of things and a rear door of the rear window which opens.
1. BMW X7. The largest vehicle of the German brand has become one of the most anticipated new products of the past two years.
The flagship crossover is developed with an eye to the US car market, but will be on sale worldwide.