Find here a list of the TOP-10 U.S. Best-Sellers in the first half of this year according to sales results from automakers present in the US car market.
Predictably the first trio of leaders includes pickup trucks which are most popular in the country, though crossovers are stepping on the toes.
So, the TOP-10 U.S. best-sellers in H1 2019 is as follows:
10. Toyota Corolla (152,868 sales);
9. Honda Civic (169,172 sales);
8. Chevrolet Equinox (174,157 sales);
7. Nissan Rogue / Rogue Sport (175,267 sales);
6. Toyota Camry (176,008 sales);
5. Honda CR-V (176,944 sales);
4. Toyota RAV4 (200,610 sales);
3. Chevrolet Silverado (256,777 sales);
2. Ram 1500 (299,480 sales);
- Ford F-Series (448,398 sales).
Well, Americans are constant in their preferences. We’re not surprised with the list, and you?