The Paris Motor Show, the second-largest European automotive exhibition, begins this year on October 2. The capital of France will be a good opportunity for world automakers to demonstrate their latest products and concepts.
Many bright debutants are expected at the Paris Auto Show in 2018. However, a number of leading manufacturers will not participate in this-year event.
In particular, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Volvo, Volkswagen, Ford, and Nissan will not present their new cars. Other brands should use free space in showrooms for their new products demonstration, while competitors are not involved.
So, in October Paris we expect for the following models:
- Audi A1 (new generation);
- Audi A4 (restyling);
- BMW 3 Series (new generation);
- BMW X5 (new generation);
- BMW Z4 (new generation);
- DS 3 Crossback (new model, crossover);
- Hyundai i30 Fastback N (new model, hot);
- Kia Proceed (new generation);
- Lexus LC Limited Edition (special version);
- Mercedes-AMG A35 (new model, hot);
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class (new model, sedan);
- Mercedes-Benz EQC (electric car, sedan);
- Peugeot 508 SW (new model, station wagon);
- Porsche Macan (new generation);
- Skoda Karoq Scout (new version);
- Skoda Kodiaq vRS (new version, hot);
- Suzuki Jimny (new generation).
Upper picture: 2019 Audi A1 Sportback