Chevy Dude youtuber called six things in the new Chevrolet Corvette C8 he did not know before.
When he became the owner of a Corvette and drove it for a few weeks, he discovered those features.
They are the following:
- The Neutral or Manual Mode can’t be shifted to directly, when you’re in Park.
- There are two ways to view the shift indicator – on the digital instrument cluster and on the heads-up display, when the car is in the Track Mode.
- While in the Drive Mode, the vehicle automatically shifts to Park, when you stop the engine.
- The remote start / stop can be done multiple times within half an hour.
- The battery trickle charger connects inside the storage compartment at the front (frunk) and can be closed at first click, while the vehicle is in storage.
- The glove and center console compartments lock with the car. This feature adds security in case the owner / driver leaves something inside.
The manufacturer produced 2,295 units of the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette at the plant in Kentucky. The first batch has already been delivered to customers in spite of the pandemic.