The Zuffenhausen-based automaker launches a lineup of the Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo in February-March 2022.
The Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo, which is the latest, third body variant of the model after a sedan and a wagon Cross Turismo, is going on sale. The manufacturer launches the first version – GTS – in late February. The rest models will follow in mid-March.
The highlight of the Sport Turismo is an optional panoramic roof with Sunshine Control and electric glare protection.
In the domestic market, customers will be able to choose from five versions starting from spring 2022, They are:
- Taycan Sport Turismo with 240 kW (326 HP), rear-wheel drive, optional Performance Battery Plus and 280 kW (380 HP), from €86,495
- Taycan 4S Sport Turismo with 320 kW (435 HP), all-wheel drive, optional Performance Battery Plus and 360 kW (490 HP), from €107,439
- Taycan GTS Sport Turismo with 380 kW (517 HP) and all-wheel drive, from €132,786
- Taycan Turbo Sport Turismo with 460 kW (625 HP) and all-wheel drive, from €153,968
- Taycan Turbo S Sport Turismo with 460 kW (625 HP) and all-wheel drive, from €187,288
All prices for the German market include 19% VAT and country-specific equipment.
The fastest Turbo S variant accelerates from 0 to 62 mph (100 km/h) in 2.8 seconds. The top speed is 162 mph (260 km/h). The longest-range model is the 4S, which covers up to 309 miles/498 km according to WLTP test (roughly 276 miles by EPA). Both battery packs available can be charged from 5% to 80% in 22 min and 30 sec.
In the USA, customers have only one model on choice now – the Taycan GTS Sport Turismo starting at $133,300 (excludes taxes, options, all fees and charges).