The Porsche Taycan adds Apple Music built-in.
Porsche and Apple Music have teamed up to create first-ever fully integrated music streaming experience inside the vehicle.
From the Porsche Advanced Cockpit’s touchscreen, Apple Music subscribers can stream over 50 million songs ad-free, thousands of curated playlists and the Beats 1 global livestream with 3-year complimentary in-car internet data.
What other benefits does collaboration between Porsche and Apple Music give?
- Porsche Voice Assistant: Use custom Porsche voice control to request songs, albums, playlists, or radio stations on Apple Music.
- Discover on Broadcast Radio, Listen on Apple Music: Create your own custom station on Apple Music from any song you find while listening to broadcast radio.
- Exclusive Playlists: Listen to curated playlists from Porsche, only on Apple Music.
- In-Car Streaming Data: Complimentary in-car internet data for three years with external antenna and roaming package.
- Up to Six Months Included: New and existing Porsche owners get up to six months free of Apple Music.
To enjoy studio-quality sound, drivers of the Porsche Taycan can pair a Burmester High-End Surround Sound System with Apple Digital Masters.
The model also comes with Apple CarPlay support connected via iPhones. Drivers can get optimized traffic, make calls, send and receive messages, listen to Apple Music etc.
The Porsche Taycan will officially debut in September, 4, 2019. On sale at the end of the year (probably December).