A new limited-run 40th Anniversary Edition version joins the 2021 Nissan Maxima lineup for the USA. It is already available at dealers.
This package costs $2,125 added to the fully loaded $42,220 Maxima Platinum trim level it is based on.
The 2021 Nissan Maxima 40th Anniversary Edition’s equipment includes:
- Unique two-tone Ruby Slate Gray Pearl exterior color with black roof
- Exclusive 19-inch gloss black aluminum-alloy wheels
- Black exterior finishers and trim badges, including 40th Anniversary badge
- Black exhaust finishers
- Red semi-aniline, leather-appointed seating with 40th Anniversary embossing
- Red contrast interior stitching
- Satin Dark Chrome interior faceted finishers
- White speedometer and tachometer faces reminiscent of past Maxima models
- Heated rear seats
Nissan offers the award-winning Maxima in three grades for 2021: SV ($36,990), SR ($42,150) and Platinum ($42,220), each comes with a 3.5-liter 300-hp VQ-series V6 engine and performance-oriented Xtronic transmission. Destination and Handling is $925.
The new Nissan Maxima’s highlights include a four-wheel independent suspension with monotube rear shock absorbers; unique suspension damper tuning, a larger front stabilizer bar, 19-inch wheels on the SR cars.
The model got the “Gliding Wing” interior layout and aggressive exterior design (V-motion grille, standard jewel-like LED headlights, Nissan Signature Daytime Running Lights).
The Nissan Safety Shield 360 suite remains standard on all trims, as well as the Intelligent Cruise Control and innovative Intelligent Driver Alertness tech.
Source: Nissan USA