Very soon the new-generation 2022 Nissan Pathfinder reaches dealer showrooms – modern and versatile as never before.
The Pathfinder is a good choice for family adventurous buyers, “a multi-tool on wheels”. In addition to undoubted advantages like Intelligent 4×4 and a selector with 7 modes, new digital displays (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, wireless charging), a 284-hp V6 engine, a new 9-speed automatic transmission, ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link, Safety Shield 360 with 6 standard features, the model offers great interior and cargo space.
Let’s talk about it separately.
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder features 10.6 cubic feet of interior volume more than the previous model. It is about a total of 164.6 cubic feet while keeping overall vehicle dimensions similar.
The SUV now offers easier loading and other everyday utility benefits, including:
- Room for up to 8 passengers
- Room for up to 3 car seats in the 2nd row, and two in the 3rd
- captain’s chairs with a removable console that allows items up to 7 inches wide to put between the seats
- Easier entry/exit to/from the 3rd row with Nissan’s EZ FLEX one-touch seating
- 44.3 inches of front-seat legroom (+4 in)
- 46.7 inches of 3rd-row hip room (+ 5 in)
- An easy-to-clean luggage box with a self-supporting hinge lid that offers 54.1 liters of storage space (up from 33.3 l before)
- With 3rd-row seats upright, the 4-foot wide cargo area easily fits 4 golf bags, a 120-quart cooler, or 6 TSA-sized carry-on suitcases
- With 2nd- and 3rd-row seats folded, the 4-foot wide cargo area allows users to slide in 4-foot wide sheets of plywood or like-sized items.
Thanks to a small ergonomic electric shifter, the center console now offers two storage areas for small items (a tablet, a purse): traditional and open pass-through adding 13.4 liters. The console area has 19.5 liters of storage. This is almost 3 times as much as the previous Pathfinder.
A new storage shelf for phones and sunglasses sits above a glove compartment. The glove box features a strap to securely store the owner’s manual while offering additional storage space. There are 16 beverage holders.
Source: Nissan USA
Leave a Reply