The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class can be ordered in Germany. The starting price is EUR 93,438 (incl. VAT).
Deliveries in Europe will begin in December 2020, in the USA – next year.
The S-Class brings many innovations. It features perfected exterior design and first-class interior, pioneering headlamp technology with Digital Light; new light alloy wheels, new active ambient lighting; retractable door handles with Keyless-Go function, etc.
The Driving Assistance Package and the MBUX infotainment system with the “Hey Mercedes” voice assistant come as standard with a set of new functions, as well as the large portrait-oriented central display with OLED technology.
The most important options include:
- new 3D driver display (EUR 1,148.4);
- large head-up display with augmented reality content (EUR 3,468.4 – in package with 3D driver display);
- MBUX Interior Assist (EUR 626.4).
- active ambient lighting (EUR 916.4) with around 250 LEDs;
- rear airbag (EUR 580);
- rear-axle steering (EUR 1,508);
- DIGITAL LIGHT (EUR 2,192.40), enables projection of guidelines or warning symbols onto the road surface.
German prices in EUR (with VAT, from):
- S 450 4Matic long-wheelbase – 106,650.40*;
- S 500 4Matic – 117,786.40 (115,130);
- S 350 d – 96,094.40 (93,438);
- S 350 d 4Matic- 99,806.40 (97,150);
- S 400 d 4Matic- 106,998.40 (103,994).
*Values for the sedan with long wheelbase. Values for the short-wheelbase model are in brackets.