The 2023 Nissan Armada is on sale now. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price starts at $52,090.
The carmaker has refreshed the Nissan Armada for the new 2023 model year. SV, SL, and Platinum trim levels now come with Amazon Alexa Built-in functionality; SV adds an auto-dimming rearview mirror with a universal garage door opener, standard remote engine start, and LED front fog lights, while the Armada SL gets a standard heated steering wheel.
- the largest-in-class 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- wireless Apple CarPlay, wired Android Auto, and wireless charging
- standard Nissan Safety Shield 360 including the Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- a 5.6-liter Endurance V8 engine with 400 hp and 413 pound-feet of torque
- maximal towing of 8,500 pounds
- rear-wheel drive or Nissan’s advanced Auto 4WD system with a 2-speed transfer case.
The 2023 pricing begins from $52,090 for the cheapest base Armada S and rises up to $71,415 for the most expensive Armada Platinum 4×4, including a $1,695 destination and handling.
Four trim levels are available, each with RWD or AWD. All-wheel drive models cost $3K more than rear-wheel-drive ones.
For comparison: the 2022 pricing was between $50,395 and $69,795.
Should I Buy a Nissan Armada?
If you are on a tight budget but need a good 3-row SUV, this model would be a reasonable choice. It offers a high-end interior packed with standard features and supremely comfortable two rows of seating.
But if well-rounded performance, spacious third row, and ample cargo area are your priorities, you’d better consider another vehicle, for example, the Ford Expedition, Chevrolet Tahoe or Suburban, or the GMC Yukon. Also, the Armada’s fuel economy is poor, and handling is rather ponderous.
Leave a Reply