The new Mazda CX-30 2.5 Turbo will be arriving at dealership by the end of 2020.
Mazda adds an enhanced performance version with a turbocharged 2.5-liter inline-four Skyactiv-G engine to the CX-30’s lineup. The engine delivers 250 hp and 320 lb-ft of torque with regular (87 octane) fuel.
Mazda’s i-Activ all-wheel drive with off-road traction assist and Skyactiv-Drive quick-shifting, a 6-speed automatic transmission with the sport mode are standard on all turbo models.
The 2021 Mazda CX-30 2.5 Turbo starts at $29,900 (excl. destination fee). The CX-30 2.5 Turbo with the Premium Package costs $32,300, with the Premium Plus Package – $33,900. Destination and Handling charge is $1100.
The Premium Package offers more amenities, such as a Bose 12-speaker premium audio, a heated steering wheel with paddle shifters and leather seats; LED Signature Illumination headlights and taillights, SiriusXM satellite radio, others.
The Premium Plus package is all-new for 2021 and exclusive to the Turbo models. It provides latest technologies, such as Smart City Brake Support Reverse, Rear Cross-Traffic Braking, Traffic Jam Assist, a 360° View Monitor.
Numerous standard features include:
- 8.8-inch large center display with the latest Mazda ConnectTM system
- Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM
- Mazda Connected Services
- in-car Wi-Fi hot spot
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry
- 8-speaker sound system
- dual USB audio inputs
- dual-zone automatic climate control
- rear air conditioning vents
- electronic parking brake
- rearview camera
- rain-sensing windshield wipers
Most of Mazda’s i-Activsense safety features are available on the CX-30 Turbo, including:
- Radar Cruise Control with stop and go function
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Smart Brake Support
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane-Keep Assist
- Driver Attention Alert
- High Beam Control.