Kelley Blue Book has revealed the 2020 Best Buy Award winners. The Kia Telluride is called the Best New Model 2020. The brand that received the most awards is Honda.
Kelley Blue Book editors evaluate the new cars all year round. They drive and review hundreds of new vehicles arriving in the U.S. market.
KBB pays attention to such criteria as quality, comfort, driving dynamics, dependability, low ownership costs, affordability, and selects the vehicles with the best combination of these features.
The annual Best Buy Awards are the result of a yearlong painstaking process of expert assessment and testing.
The 2020 Kia Telluride has won the “Grand Prix”: KBB awarded it as the Best New Model.
Kia’s largest SUV brings new technologies, refinement, convenience, luxury upgrades, as well as a decent suite of standard safety features and, importantly, it is affordable (from $32,785). So, its win is fully deserved.
The 2020 models – winners in 16 categories are the following:
- Compact Car – Honda Civic
- Midsize Car – Honda Accord
- Subcompact SUV – Hyundai Kona
- Compact SUV – Honda CR-V
- Midsize 2-row SUV – Hyundai Santa Fe
- Midsize 3-row SUV – Kia Telluride
- Full-size SUV – Ford Expedition
- Midsize pickup truck – Chevrolet Colorado
- Full-size pickup truck – Ford F-150
- Minivan – Honda Odyssey
- Electric Car – Hyundai Kona Electric
- Plug-in Hybrid Car – Honda Clarity PHEV
- Luxury Car – Lexus ES
- Subcompact Luxury SUV – Audi Q3
- Compact Luxury SUV – Audi Q5
- Midsize Luxury SUV – BMW X5