The American J.D. Power analytics agency, which conducts annual studies of car owners satisfaction, has published the results of this year APEAL (Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout) Study.
The verified motorists were asked their opinion about the design and driving dynamics of a new car they owned for at least 90 days.
19 models are top-ranked in 2018. We’d like to note, that the US vehicle classification differs from the European one.
See the winners in certain segments in the list below, all they are of 2018 model year:
- Audi A3, the small premium car segment;
- BMW X1, the small premium SUV segment;
- BMW X3, the compact premium SUV segment;
- Chevrolet Equinox, the compact SUV category;
- Chevrolet Traverse, the midsize SUV segment;
- Chrysler Pacifica, the minivan segment;
- Ford Expedition, the large SUV segment;
- Ford F-150, the large light duty pickup segment;
- Ford Mustang, the midsize sporty car segment;
- GMC Sierra HD, the large heavy duty pickup segment;
- Honda Accord, the midsize car segment;
- Honda Ridgeline, the midsize pickup segment;
- Kia Rio, the small car segment;
- Kia Stinger, the compact premium car segment;
- Lincoln Continental, the midsize premium car segment;
- Mini Cooper Countryman, the small SUV segment;
- Nissan Maxima, the large car category;
- Porsche Cayenne, the midsize premium SUV segment;
- Volkswagen Jetta, the compact car segment.
Upper photo : 2018 BMW X3