Ford sent a letter to dealers about a price rise in June on almost the whole lineup in the Unites States.
Not all but the most models are affected. Eleven Ford vehicles will get price hikes by as much as $680.
In addition, rebates on Ford cars have been removed. Fortunately, popular, key models of Blue Oval, such the Bronco, F-150, Mustang Mach-E are not subject to price change.
Among the ‘victims’ are such models as
- EcoSport: plus a $400 to the price tag on all trim levels
- Escape, Bronco Sport: an increase by $670 (on S trim), by $540 (on Outer Banks and Badlands)
- Edge: a $500 increase on all trims
- Mustang Mach 1: by $680
- Explorer, Expedition: by $250 and $600, respectively, for all models
- Ranger, Super Duty trucks: a $250 increase on all trim levels
- 2022 Transit and Transit Connect: a $250 price hike on all grades
Lincoln vehicles face the price rise too, the highest of $905 for the 2022 Aviator Reserve.