Blue Oval has debuted its all-new, trend-setting, versatile and capable, 5-seater pickup – the 2022 Ford Maverick.
This is the only standard full hybrid pickup in America. The vehicle boasts a customizable do-it-yourself bed, a roomy cabin, the latest technology.
The starting price is $19,995, excluding taxes, fees, charges. Customers can already fill out the reservation form. Expect the market launch this fall.
- Compactness on the outside, spaciousness inside
- Standard all-all-wheel drive and good maneuverability
- A 2.5-liter inline-four and an electric motor, a total of 191 horsepower, a continuously variable automatic transmission
- Targeted 40 city/33 hwy/37 combined mpg, 500 miles of range according to EPA estimates
- Standard payload of 1.500 pounds
- base 2,000-lbs and max 4,000-lbs towing capacity, the latter with 4K Tow Package
- 4.5-footbed, multi-position tailgate and smart storage space
- base 17-inch steel wheels, optional 17- 18-inch aluminum wheels, silver or black
- An 8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto as standard
- A personal 4G LTE in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotpot powered by FordPass Connect and AT&T
- An 8-speaker B&O sound system
Four trim levels are available: XL, XLT, Lariat, Lariat First Edition. The First Edition package for the first model year comes exclusively in Carbonized Gray, Area 51, or Rapid Red. An FX4 package is also available on the top two trims. It adds all-terrain tires, suspension tunings, skid plates, Mud/Rut and Sand drive modes, hill descent control.