Consumer Reports has released its latest “Auto Reliability Survey”. The Mazda MX-5 Miata tops the list of most reliable cars for 2020.
Consumer Reports studied surveys of owners of more than 400,000 current-generation vehicles made within the past three years. On the basis of those data, the predicted reliability rankings for the 2020 models are compiled.
The owners reported on problems in 17 trouble areas, including engine, transmission, electronics brakes, steering etc.
See below the latest TOP 10 vehicles list:
Most reliable / Least reliable
- Mazda MX-5 Miata Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon
- Toyota Prius Prime Chevrolet Camaro
- Toyota Prius Jeep Wrangler
- Lexus GX Alfa Romeo Giulia
- Hyundai Kona Volkswagen Atlas
- Mazda CX-3 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Lexus NX Acura MDX
- Toyota 4Runner Tesla Model X
- Mazda CX-9 Chrysler Pacifica
- Lexus GS Chevrolet Traverse
As for the brands, the most reliable according to Consumer Reports are Lexus (1), Mazda (2), Toyota (3), Porsche (4), Genesis (5), Hyundai (6), Subaru (7), Dodge(8), Kia (9), Mini (10).