The Chrysler Airflow Concept is debuting at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2022) in Las Vegas. The vehicle signifies that Stellantis puts the Chrysler brand at the forefront of its transformative and sustainable mobility technology.
The world premiere of the Chrysler Airflow Concept has taken place today at the CES 2022. The vehicle represents the future direction of the Chrysler brand.
The Airflow Concept integrates the dynamic design, seamless connectivity, leading-edge drive-system technology, many advanced mobility features, fast-charging functionality, the automaker reports.
- 350- to 400-mile range on a single charge
- LED-illuminated Chrysler wing logo on the cross-car grille/light blade
- Open, airy, lounge-like interior space, a panoramic roof, calming color palette
- STLA Brain architecture, that is fully over-the-air (OTA) capable, creates a connected hub bringing a consumer’s digital lifestyle into the vehicle
- STLA SmartCockpit with screens that can be simplified and grouped to occupants’ individual needs and interests; synchronizes digital, work, and home environments
- STLA AutoDrive delivers Level 3 self-driving, upgradable via OTA updates
At the CES 2022, Chrysler also announces the launch of its first battery-electric vehicle by 2025, and the full BEV portfolio by 2028.