Buyers of the Chevrolet Colorado can save $3,500 on the 2020 model and $2,500 on the new 2021 model.
This is a significant rebate for the budget pickup. Discount offers are available countrywide in the USA through March 31, 2021, and can vary depending on the configuration.
The price range of the 2020 Chevy Colorado is from $22,495 (base) to $42,595 (top-level ZR2), including the destination fee. The 2021 Colorado’s prices start at $26,395 (WT trim) and go up to $42,795 (ZR2).
Discounts are as follows:
- 2020 Colorado Purchase Offer: $3,500 cash allowance
- 2021 Colorado Purchase Offer: $2,500 cash allowance
- 2020 Colorado Finance Offer: $1,400 cash + 0% APR for up to 84 months
Exclude the base trim level
- 2021 Colorado Finance Offer: $400 cash + 0% APR for up to 72 months
- Lease Offer: $259 per month for 36 months
Applies to the 2021 Crew Cab LT 4WD
The latest 2021 Chevrolet Colorado got updates of the front fascia, several new exterior colors and wheel options, other tweaks. The pickup has a great towing capacity (more than the Ford Ranger’s), capable gasoline V6 and turbocharged diesel engines, easy-to-use infotainment features (but fewer safety features than rivals). The Colorado’s front seats are spacious, unlike the rear seating space, which is worse than the competitors’.
Source: GM Authority