The new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe will be available at Canadian dealerships this spring. The starting price is 77,090 CAD.
The manufacturer set Canadian pricing for the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe plug-in hybrid – the most efficient and capable version of the model ever. There are five trim levels: a base one ($77,090), Trailhawk ($77,690), Overland ($83,590), Summit ($89,090), and Summit Reserve ($91,090). The prices are in Canadian dollars, include a destination charge.
Jeep produces this model at the Detroit Assembly Complex Mack. Deliveries to Canadian dealers will begin in spring 2022.
Let’s recall in a few words what we know about the model:
- Its all-electric range is 25 miles / 40 km
- The estimated fuel consumption is 57 MPGe or 4.1 Le/100 km
- The vehicle’s 4xe propulsion system combines two electric motors, a 400-volt battery pack, a 2.0-liter turbocharged I-4 engine, and a TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission. The system delivers 375 hp (280 kW) and 470 pound-feet (637 Nm) of torque.
- The maximum towing capability is 2,720 kg (6,000 pounds)
- It comes with the standard Quadra-Trac II 4×4 drive system
- The SUV’s standard Selec-Terrain traction management system offers 5 terrain modes for all driving scenarios.