The Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and the Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing luxury sedans come with a long list of additional features customers can order at extra pay.
In addition to relatively inexpensive ‘goodies’, like a sunroof, red seatbelts, dark finish wheels, painted brake calipers, etc., there are options able to add zeros to a price tag. In the end, you can add more than $30,000 to the base price.
Whether it is worth buying extras or not – it’s up to the customer. Anyway, those models of Cadillac are for wealthy people, for whom several thousand dollars is a little money.
The most notable options available for both models are:
- performance data recorder – $1600;
- 10-speed automatic transmission – $2275;
- mid-level interior trim package – $3000 (CT4), $2890 (CT5);
- Dark Emerald matte paint – $3925;
- carbon-fiber packages – $2650–$4350 (CT4), $4100–$5230 (CT5);
- high-level interior trim package – $4900 (CT4), $6090 (CT5);
- carbon-ceramic brakes (CT5-V BW only) – $9000.
The Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing starts at $59,990, and the Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing costs $84,990.
The first comes with a twin-turbo 3.6-liter 472-hp V6, the second – with a supercharged 6.2-liter 668-hp V8 engine, both mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission.
Potential buyers can join a waitlist for the models now.