The 2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing are on sale now in limited availability.
These luxury sport sedans are the fastest and most powerful Cadillac production models ever, with striking performance figures.
The CT5-V Blackwing achieves a top racetrack speed of more than 200 mph, while the more compact CT4-V Blackwing boasts 189 mph. Each comes with a standard 6-speed manual gearbox or an available 10-speed paddle-shift automatic one.
Both models feature advanced high-performance braking systems, an enhanced Electronic Limited Slip Rear Differential, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires, and a carbon-fiber aero package.
Other numbers are the following:
|Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing||Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing|
|0-60 mph acceleration||3.9 sec (automatic), 4.1 sec (manual)||3.4 sec (automatic), 3.6 sec (manual)|
|Quarter Mile Time||12.14 @ 117 mph||11.30 @ 129 mph|
|Lap time on VIR Grand Course||2:52.5 min||2:49.5 min|
|Max lateral acceleration||1.04 g||1.01 g|
|Engine||3.6L Twin-Turbo V6, 472 hp (352 kW), 445 lb-ft (603 Nm)||6.2L supercharged V8, 668 hp (498 kW), 659 lb-ft (893 Nm)|
Craftsmanship and tech:
- Standard 8-inch (CT4-V) and 10-inch (CT5-V) color touchscreens
- Wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto/wireless charging
- AKG premium audio systems with 15 speakers (CT4-V) or 16 speakers (CT5-V)
- Second-generation Performance Data Recorder
- High-performance steering wheel with carbon fiber accents on CT4-V
- Surround Vision with recording and Head-Up Display on CT5-V
- Carbon fiber-accented racing seats on CT5-V
The first 250 builds of each model were sold out in several minutes. The remaining 2022 CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing are on sale now, limitedly available.
The first costs between $59,990-$87,775, the second starts at $84,990 and achieves $125,980 when fully loaded. Customers can build their own cars online at the Cadillac website.