The Brabus Adventure equipment is available for all versions of the latest Gelandewagen.
Brabus rushed to share its vision of the third-generation Mercedes-Benz G-Class.
- There are 20-inch Monoblock R wheels with off-road tires providing the maximal traction; the fifth spare wheel is available.
- Ground clearance enlarges by 40 mm (1.6 in) thanks to the Brabus Adventure electronically controlled, height-adjustable G-Class suspension.
- The G 350 d’s power output reaches now 243 kW (330 hp) and 487 lb-ft (660 Nm) of torque (increase by 44 hp /44 lb-ft).
- Engineers developed the BRABUS ECO PowerXtra D35 module for the 3-liter, straight-6 turbo diesel engine.
The model accelerates from 0 to 62 mph (100 km/h) in just 7.2 seconds. The top speed increases to 126 mph (202 km/h).
The interior features Brabus-exclusive Mastik /Alcantara fine leather appointments in many colors designs, as well as tailor-made aluminum components: pedals, door-lock pins, paddle shifters, etc.
The exterior combines the specific Widestar fascia in front and rear with carbon components.
Other Brabus options:
- a winch at the front;
- a wind deflector above the windshield improving illumination in the dark;
- a robust luggage rack on the roof;
- a ladder at the rear;
- an all-stainless BRABUS sport exhaust system.