The 2021 Nissan Rogue has made its debut. It brings updates making family life easier.
The newcomer goes on sale at Nissan U.S. dealers this fall. Expect the pricing between $26,000-$40,000.
- “Family hub” interior with such goodies as a four-door Intelligent Key and tri-zone climate control;
- enhanced ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link;
- standard Nissan Safety Shield 360 safety kit;
- extensive suite of Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies;
- wireless charging and wireless Apple CarPlay;
- all-new platform with enhanced driving dynamics;
- Bose Premium Audio System,
- Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation
- three high-tech displays in the cabin – a full-color 10.8-inch head-up display, a 12.3-inch “Digital Dashboard” gauge cluster and a large floating 9.0-inch touchscreen;
- enhanced Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system;
- new Rack Electric Power Steering with a quick gear ratio;
- new suspension design with six mounting points and a new multi-link rear;
- standard 4-wheel disc brakes with Anti-lock Braking System;
- five drive modes – Off-road, Snow, Standard, Eco and Sport.
The 2021 Rogue features a floating roof, an evolved V-motion grille, the unique headlight shape and “U-shape” body-side highlights, new multi-level LED headlamps and and LED fog lights.
A wide range of color choices is available, including five two-tone combinations for the first time.
The 2021 Nissan Rogue features a standard 2.5-liter direct-injection DOHC inline-four engine. Power increased by 11 hp to 181 hp, torque increased by 6 lb-ft to 181 lb-ft.
The new Rogue will offer well-equipped S, SV and SL trim levels. Nissan added a new Platinum trim level for 2021.