Find here the key facts about the all-new Volvo EX90.
The all-electric 2024 Volvo EX90 premiered in November 2022. Also, this 7-seater flagship SUV has just made its North American debut at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, and it is already available for reservation.
5 Key Facts About the Model:
- It is a successor of the gas-powered XC90
- It has Swedish roots and Scandinavian design
- It features the highest-ever level of standard safety
- It uses sustainable materials for the interior
- It is a highly advanced computer on wheels, the smartest Volvo ever, with Google and Luminar techs used in it
- A sensor system designed to respond and react that consists of one Luminar long-range lidar, 5 radars 8 cameras, 16 ultrasonic sensors
- A 14.5-inch center screen with Google built-in
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- Over-the-air (OTA) updates
- Price (est.) – under $80,000
- Deliveries – early 2024
- Pre-ordering – available now
- Configure-to-Order (CTO) time – Fall 2023