General Motors schedules to put the Cadillac Lyriq into series production on March 21, 2022.
The other day, GM Authority informed that they knew when production of the 2023 Cadillac Lyriq would begin. First production vehicles should roll off the assembly line at the Spring Hill plant in Tennessee in two weeks or rather on March 21, 2022, if the date is not rescheduled, of course.
It’s great news for those who reserved a Lyriq and are awaiting the delivery. The first model to be built and available to buyers is the Debut Edition. Moreover, the company is going to increase production of the pure electric crossover this year, given good demand.
- Over 300 miles of range
- 340 hp (255 kW), 325 lb.-ft. (440 Nm) of torque
- 100-kWh (useable) battery
- Advanced 33-inch diagonal LED display
- Hands-free Super Cruise driver assistance technology
- Choreographed lighting displayed across the front and rear of the vehicle
- Ultium Drive System delivering a responsive, agile, sporty drive
- Industry-standard Level 2 charging unit or a DC Fast Charge station
- Google built-in setting a new standard for technical prowess
- Smart system including Safety Alert Seat, Rear Seat Reminder, Teen Driver, Vehicle Diagnostics, Front Pedestrial Braking
- Dramatically textured illuminated Black Crystal Shield
Cadillac dealerships will be taking the Lyriq orders soon, and the carmaker recommends getting updates from your local dealer to learn more. The initial availability of the model is the first half of 2022.
Source: Cadillac, GM Authority