The manufacturer adds two new versions to the Toyota Tacoma range, both with a focus on off-road performance.
Toyota first introduced the Tacoma Trail Edition based on the 4×4 Double Cab configuration in 2020. For the 2022 model year, the automaker returns this version making an emphasis on storage, styling, and value.
- 1.1-inch front and 0.5-inch rear suspension lift
- Added versatility with bed storage, driver’s side storage doubles as a cooler
- New bronze-finished 16-inch wheels with Goodyear tires
- Heritage-inspired grille added, touts unique bronze-finished lettering
- Lunar Rock added to color options
The next-generation Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro takes off-road prformance up a notch.
- Increased suspension lift provides 1.5-inch front lift, 0.5-inch rear lift
- New forged aluminum TRD upper control arms complement increased rebound stroke
- New wheels, styling accents provide a distinct appearance
- FOX internal bypass shocks provide exceptional off-road performance
Upper photo: 2020 Toyota Tacoma Trail Edition