The 2022 MDX will be available at U.S. dealerships from February 2, 2021 starting at $46,900.
The next-generation Acura MDX is a new flagship of the brand. It has undergone its most radical design transformation ever.
The list of new features is impressive: from a fully-new, ultra-rigid platform to an all-digital instrument display ‘Precision Cockpit’.
The Acura MDX Type S is powered by the brand’s new 3.0-liter V6 Turbo engine and the fourth-generation Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD). This top version arrives in late summer 2021.
What is New:
- Platform, body, chassis
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension, Multi-link Rear Suspension
- Enhanced 3.5-liter V6 engine with 290 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
- Standard 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 4th Generation Super Handling All-Wheel Drive
- Standard 19 x 8.5-inch wheels (+1-inch diameter, +0.5-inch width)
- Standard Panoramic Moonroof
- Standard Multi-function Second-Row with Removable Middle Seat
- Standard Integrated Dynamics System (Snow, Comfort, Normal, Sport, Individual)
- 16-Speaker, 710W ELS Studio 3D premium audio system
- Standard 12.3-inch Precision Cockpit
- Standard 2.3-inch ultra-wide HD center display
- Standard True Touchpad Interface
- Standard Wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Standard Qi-compatible Wireless Charging and USB-C Charging
- Standard Amazon Alexa Built-In
- Standard Traffic Jam Assist
- Low Speed Braking Control
- Standard Next Generation Passenger Front Airbag
|Trim Level||3.5L V6, 10AT, Front Wheel Drive||3.5L V6, 10AT, Super Handling All-Wheel Drive|
|MDX w/ Technology Package||$51,600||$53,600|
|MDX w/ Advance Package||$60,650|
MSRP excludes tax, license, registration, a $1,025 destination charge and options.