The Toyota RAV4 for the 2021 model year adds a new trim level. Prices increase by 100$-500$ within the range.
The RAV4 Hybrid is now available in XLE Premium trim level, not offered for the hybrid model before. It adds 18-inch wheels, a sunroof, LED headlights, leather upholstery.
The TRD Off-Road model adds a skid plate now. It comes with standard all-wheel drive, offers different wheels and suspension tunings, and all-terrain tires.
The plug-in-hybrid RAV4 Prime joins the lineup for 2021 in limited quantity.
- Base RAV4 LE with standard front-wheel drive – $27,255 (up by $100);
- Base RAV4 LE with optional all-wheel-drive – $28,655;
- RAV4 Hybrid with standard AWD – $29,675 (up by $150);
- RAV4 Hybrid XLE Premium (new for 2021)- $33,675;
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road – $36,955 (plus $500 to the previous price);
- RAV4 Prime (new for 2021)- $39,275.
The LE, XLE, XLE Premium, and Limited RAV4s are available with a 2.5-liter inline-four and an 8-speed automatic transmission. The hybrid RAV4 comes in LE, XLE, XSE, and Limited grades.
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 is currently on sale at dealers.