The best-selling sedan offers technology that improves the drive experience making it safer and more fuel efficient.
Nissan repositions the Altima SR grade above the SV for the next model year. An optional SV Premium Package with a moon roof, heated front seats, and Intelligent Lane Intervention is all-new for 2021.
The 2021 Nissan Altima offers five trim levels, front-wheel and Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, a next-generation Xtronic transmission.
Customers can choose between two advanced engines: a base 2.5-liter DOHC inline 4-cylinder direct injection engine, that produces 188 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque, and a 2.0-liter VC-Turbo inline-four with 236 hp and 267 lb-ft.
The Altima comes again with ProPILOT Assist and Safety Shield360 driver assistance and safety suites.
Key interior features include a choice of infotainment functions, a standard power driver’s seat, a Bose Premium Audio system with 9 speakers.
Prices include a $925 destination and handling fee.
- S – 2.5-liter / FWD – $24,300
- SV -2.5-liter / FWD – $25,400
- SR – 2.5-liter / FWD – $26,200
- SL – 2.5-liter / FWD – $29,990
- SV – 2.5-liter / AWD – $26,800
- SR – 2.5-liter / AWD – $27,600
- SL – 2.5-liter / AWD – -$31,390
- Platinum – 2.5-liter / AWD – $34,100
- SR – 2.0-liter VC-Turbo / FWD – $30,650
Source: Nissan USA