2018 Paris Motor Show is approaching, and the carmakers have already prepared their novelties to showcase in the capital of France.
This year the event begins on October 2, and after two press days it opens the doors to general public on October 4. It’ll last 10 days.
The auto show in Paris is the oldest in the world (first held in 1898) and the second major in the calendar year in Europe after the Geneva’s one. Every year it alternates with the IAA Frankfurt Motor Show.
The key and most anticipated models to officially debut at the 2018 Paris Motor Show are new / next generation BMW 3-Series, DS 3 Crossback, Mercedes-Benz GLE and B-Class, as well as the facelifted Porsche Macan.
Of course, there will be other interesting noteworthy premieres (see them below briefly listed):
- Audi: new A1, A4 facelift, new e-tron;
- BMW: Vision iNEXT concept, new X5, Z4;
- DS: DS 7 Crossback plug-in hybrid version;
- Kia: warm Ceed GT, ProCeed shooting brake;
- Lexus: revised RC, LC Limited Edition;
- Mercedes: A-Class Sedan, all-new EQC, AMG A 35 performance version;
- Peugeot: 508 SW and PHEV;
- Renault: Kadjar facelift;
- Skoda: Kodiaq vRS version.