Stellantis has updated the Chrysler 300 for the next 2022 model year with the addition of some new standard content thru the range.
The 2022 Chrysler 300 brings minor changes compared to the 2021 model. As before, three trim levels are available: Touring, Touring L, and S. All are available with rear-wheel drive. A class-exclusive, all-wheel-drive system with front-axle disconnect comes for Touring and Touring L.
New for 2022
A new clear air filtration system is standard on the new Chrysler 300. It filters 95 percent of air particulates reducing dust, smoke, aerosols, droplets. The manufacture says this Chrysler 300 has the cleanest ever cabin among the brand’s vehicles.
The Chrysler 300 Touring L adds the Sport Appearance package for 2022 that includes premium LED fog lamps, the Black Noise exterior badging and 20-inch wheels, and performance front fascia with body-color applique.
The Uconnect navigation is now standard for the S trim, as well as 9 premium speakers with a subwoofer mounted in the trunk, and a dual-pane panoramic power sunroof. One more new feature for the 2022 model – a deluxe security alarm added to the Comfort Group Package which is available for the sedan.
- Standard award-winning Uconnect 4C system with the largest-in-class 8.4-inch touchscreen and Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto compatibility
- Standard TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission paired to the only-in-class 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine that produces 363 hp and 394 lb.-ft. of torque, or the base 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 making 300 hp and 264 lb.-ft.
- Standard ParkSense front and rear park assist, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- Available Comfort Group Package and Equipment Package
- Sport-tuned exhaust, performance-tuned suspension/steering/bushing, larger sway bars (for V8 models)
- Goodyear Eagle F1 three-season tires
- Electric power steering that reduces energy demand and provides Normal, Comfort or Sport steering modes
- More than 80 available safety and security features
The 2022 pricing will follow. We don’t expect it to differ much from the current prices which are from $31,540 to $42,490 before taxes, fees, charges.