Car Glancer’s Digest For December 2018
We propose the digest of the five most popular news our readers were interested in the last month of the year that passed
- As rumored, BMW will launch a flagship four-seat BMW G09 X8 crossover in 2020, which can be the priciest model of the brand with the cost over $164,000. It sits between the BMW X7 and Rolls-Royce Cullinan.
2. Italian experts from Motor1 made drive tests of six all-electric models to measure range and efficiency in real road conditions. They wanted to check which distance the vehicles would be able to travel until their batteries completely discharged. The Hyundai Kona Electric proved that it could best lower the consumption of electricity without sacrificing performance.
3. BMW announced prices for its largest flagship crossover – the BMW X7 for the US car market. The company initially offers two gasoline versions – xDrive40i and xDrive50i. The first costs from $73,900, the second – from $92,600.
4. MINI launches the new MINI Electric hatchback in 2019. Journalist caught camouflaged prototypes during winter tests in the Austrian Alps. This model can be called the most radical in the history of the brand.
5. The next-generation Audi A3 will be available in 2019. The price for one of the brand’s most popular models will start from $28,000. The new A3 will be a step forward in terms of high technologies.