2019 Honda Passport Won Car and Driver’s Comparison Test
According to Car and Driver Magazine’s April 2019 edition, the new Honda Passport won the “Meat in the Middle” comparison test.
The 2019 Honda Passport has become the best among four midsize two-row SUV rivals in the comparison test. The features enabling to beat the competition are as follows:
- Snappy shifts;
- The best 0-60 mph acceleration;
- The best observed fuel economy thanks to the effective 280-hp 6-cylinder V engine;
- Easy accurate steering and quick response;
- Practicality thanks to large interior and cargo spaces and their rational use including creative small-item storage.
We’d like to add that the Honda Passport is No.1 model in the midsize SUV segment of the US car market. Its manufacture’s suggested retail price (MSRP) is $31,990 – 43,680. It has a 8.8 out of 10 rating based on evaluation of 11 pieces of US News & Worlds Report’s research.
In their turn, experts of this magazine emphasize the following advantages of the Honda Passport:
- spacious seats;
- handsome cabin;
- ample engine power;
- decent off-roading capability.